For general inquires please contact: Sim Larkin, Team Leader, larkin (at) fs.fed.us, 206.732.7849.
For incident support inquires please contact: Miriam Rorig, mrorig (at) fs.fed.us, 206.732.7843.
The AirFire Team is:
- Dr. Sim Larkin, Climatologist and Team Leader, larkin (at) fs.fed.us, 206.732.7849
- Dr. Susan O’Neill, Air Quality Engineer, smoneill (at) fs.fed.us, 206.732.7851
- Dr. Brian Potter, Meteorologist, bpotter (at) fs.fed.us, 206.732.7828
- Miriam Rorig, Meteorologist, mrorig (at) fs.fed.us, 206.732.7843
of the U.S. Forest Service, along with our extended members:
- Dr. Robert Solomon, Meteorologist, robert (at) airfire.org, 206.732.7850
- Dr. Tara Strand, Scion Research, tara.strand (at) scionresearch.com
- Mr. Harry Podschwit, Graduate Student, 206.732.7807
- Ms. Marlin Martinez, Graduate Student
Also see our list of partners (forthcoming).
Our FAX number is 206.732.7801.
Our mailing address is:
- U.S. Forest Service
Pacific Wildland Fire Sciences Laboratory
400 N. 34th St #201
Seattle, Washington 98103